The biennial conference is one of the ICWPF’s core events and the next conference will take place on November 18, 2021 in Tromsø, Norway.
The ICWPF offers a unique opportunity to all stakeholders to get an updated status of cold water prawns. The forum brings together professionals, specialists and traders in the industry to share information and ideas regarding resources, production, opportunities, challenges and market developments.
The objective of the conference is to promote opportunities and benefits in cold water prawns by offering a wide international perspective and great networking opportunities.
Reasons to attend:
– Gain the latest insights on markets of cold water prawns
– Identify opportunities in emerging markets
– Examine the effect of climate change on cold water prawns
– Learn about how to increase the cold water prawn category
– Enjoy networking opportunities, especially in the relaxed atmosphere of the conference dinner