Dear friends and colleagues,
The International Coldwater Prawn Forum is proud to announce the that the registration for the ICWPF conference 2017 is open.
The conference takes place at Grand Hotel in Reykjavik on November 9, 2017.
The ICWPF offers a unique opportunity to all stakeholders to get an updated status of cold water prawns. The forum brings together professionals, specialists and traders in the industry to share information and ideas regarding resources, production, opportunities, challenges and market developments.
The objective of the conference is to promote opportunities and benefits in cold water prawns by offering a wide international perspective and great networking opportunities.
|Conference only:||5,500 DKK (excl. VAT)|
|Conference with dinner:||6,500 DKK (excl. VAT)|
|Dinner only:||1,400 DKK (excl. VAT)|
Reasons to attend:
- Gain the latest insights on markets of cold water prawns
- Identify opportunities in emerging markets
- Examine the effect of climate change on cold water prawns
- Learn about how to increase the cold water prawn category
- Enjoy networking opportunities, especially in the relaxed atmosphere of the conference dinner
We are looking forward to welcoming you on November 9, 2017 in Reykjavik!
International Coldwater Prawn Forum 2017