The International Coldwater Prawn Forum is proud to host the next conference which will be held on November, 21st 2013 at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel in London.
The ICWPF offers a unique opportunity to all stakeholders in the sector to get an overview of the status of cold water prawns today. It brings together professionals, specialists and traders in the industry to share information and exchange ideas regarding resources, production, opportunities, challenges and developments of the market.
The objective of the conference is to promote opportunities and benefits in coldwater prawns by offering a wide international perspective and a variety of networking opportunities for all.
Conference highlights include:
- Latest data and markets analysis of status of CWP for example by John Sackton, seafood.com
- How to improve the marketing of CWP by Børge Grønbech, Norwegian Seafood Council
- Resource and fisheries- status of CWP stocks by Michaela Aschan, University of Tromsø
- Climate change and its challenges for CWP by Paul Wassmann, Arctic Frontier
- Presentation on new investigation on the UK market, Karen Galloway, Seafish
- Gain the latest insights on markets of CWS
- Identify opportunities in emerging markets
- Examine the effect of climate change on CWP
- Learn about how to increase the CWP category
- Enjoy networking opportunities, especially in the relaxed atmosphere of the conference dinner
We are looking forward to welcoming you on November 21st, 2013 in London!
International Coldwater Prawn Forum 2013